My year long love affair with Frank




The time has come to spill the (coffee) beans on my past year with Frank.

Frank was unavoidable - he was EVERYWHERE!!! So it wasn't long until i jumped on the bandwagon and sent out my order, eagerly awaiting his arrival...

The hype for Frank was insane; how could rubbing coffee all over your body be so chic? The process seemed oddly unnatural yet strangley organic. Photos of people with Frank swarmed over social media platform after platform. With the promise to not only moisturise your body, Frank piqued the interest in all girls by claiming to aid in the repairal of skin conditions such as acne, cellulite, stretch marks, eczema, and psoriasis.

Suffering from mild acne, i hungrily ripped Frank open upon his arrival and got down and dirty. I can't deny that Frank didn't can cause a bit of disorder, but the delicious smell of coffee and the hope for acne free skin made it worth the mess.

And boy did he deliver!!!

I'm one of those of people who religiously "must"  moisturise following a shower, but Frank lovingly delivers a mix of natural oils leaving your skin perfectly hydrated and smooth to the touch.
Within three weeks i had a noticeable reduction in breakouts, the hyper pigmentation on my skin seemed less severe and my face just had a beautiful glow about it. I was using Frank so regularly that my boyfriend caught me in the act! He laughed at my coffee covered face at first, then made comment about how fresh i had been looking of late, cudos my lovely Frank.


Frank soon offered additional skin pampering gems, i was delighted when my "Sweet Cheeks" bundle arrived in a well presented cardboard canister (true to Frank's style).


The contents included:

1. Creamy Face Cleanser



True to it's title, the face cleanser delivers a deliciously creamy texture. This easy to cleanser forgoes the use of cotton pads and face cloths requiring only gentle massaging. It expertly removes makeup leaving your face clean and fresh.

2. Creamy Face Scrub



Frank's creamy face scrub works best when left to rest for several minutes - for me, this product is an excellent substitute when time is too short to pamper with a coffee scrub.

3. Everyday Face Moisturiser 



This gem is my favourite of the three. Winter in NYC leaves me with dry and flaky skin. Frank's everyday face moisturiser lightly coats my skin - making a brilliant makeup base and keeping my skin hydrated all day long.


After such a pleasurable year I've fully committed my skin to Frank. My breakouts are irregular, acne scarring has visibly improved, and Frank's delectable scent keeps me anticipating our next steamy event. 


You can meet Frank at www.frankbody.com 

*Highly recommend the Cacao Scrub, and/or the Cocnut and grape seed oil coffee scrub!!







T h e  C u l t u r e d  F o x

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Cultured Fox
Maira Gall